Saturday, June 27, 2009

亲子团 三天两夜游

Anthea and my In-laws came back from another fantastic Club Med holiday. I went to the Ferry Terminal with my youngest brother in law to welcome them home.

Anthea was very happy and said that she had very good times in Club Med and wished that it could have been a longer holiday…haha.

This was her 1st solo trip without us and I am proud that she did well and my in-laws were able to enjoy their short break too.

They managed to take some photos and from the look of the photos, I knew the trip had been a good one for all of them.

My in-laws told me that upon checked in; they were told that their room has been upgraded. I think my contact person in Club Med may have put in some good words for us…hee. The room was so big and nice. The balcony overlook the seafront. Anthea even had a cozy corner bed to herself…: )

This trip Anthea also picked up the game of badminton from my father in-law and she said she enjoyed the game.

She also had her usual good fun at the swimming pool and by the beach. I am glad she is just like me – active going and enjoys all type of sports.

Of course not forgetting to mention FOOD Glorious food…haha. As usual, they had BIG feasts with all the buffet serving and drinks whole day.

Glad that she had this travel opportunity with her grandparents and I know she had a good bonding time with them, simply by ENJOYING LiFE!!

2 comments:

Beautiful Love said...

Wow ur inlaws look so young and trendy!!!!

Lydia said...

Athea is gonna be an avid traveller ;) SO nice to have such sporting grandparents~