Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to Daddy!!



Today is Adrian’s 37th birthday. We had a simple birthday celebration for him on last Saturday.

We had dinner at Bottle Tree Park @ Yishun as Adrian had craving for its 炸猪手 (Chinese style Pork Knuckle). We arrived at the place around 7pm and the place was crowded with families. Compared to our few previous visits on weekdays, it was a vast difference. We booked a table of 10 for the air-conditioning dinning area.

Dinner was great and as usual, we brought our bottle of Red Wine for the occasion. My 2nd BIL’s family bought a Durian cake (猫山王榴莲蛋糕) from Pine Garden for him.

After dinner, we decided to adjourn to my youngest BIL’s home for the cake cutting ceremony and enjoy the cake in comfort.

I had originally plan to buy Adrian a birthday present but was too busy and occupied with so many things that I overlook on ordering his present…hee. Anyway, I had paid for his new mini laptop and will take that as his present, unless he decided to pay me back the monies… : P

Wishing daddy A Very Happy 37th Birthday and May his wish be fulfilled.

11 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

happy birthday Mr Adrian! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Adrian!

So sweet..got Durian cake some more! and its 猫山王榴莲蛋糕!!! wow! yummy!

blurblur said...

Happy Birthday to Adrian!! the durian cake looks nice hor, but I dare not eat durian hehe... :P

ML Chai said...

Happy Birthday uncle Adrian!! I see Anthea lost her 2 front tooth...hehe.

We shall get the durian cake for my father in-law's birthday in july too!

Cheers,
May

Ricket said...

Bottle Tree Park at yishun is one of the restuarant we patronize quite often and 猪手 is my personal favourite.

Your husband is the same age as me... and i also had Durain cake for Birthday.

Angeline said...

Happy Happy Birthday!
Hmmmm... I wonder how much was the cost of your dinner.
I saw the price tags of the seafood and dropped the idea immediately....

Aces Family said...

Dear all,

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!

Hey Ricket,
Wow, so many things in common. You know what? I nearly bought him the same birthday present as yours..hee : P

Hi Angeline,

The cost for our dinner was abt $152,my BIL has HSBC card and it get 10% off the bill.

Our family does not usually do seafood @ this kind of restaurant because the price is high and usually seafood not so good. We only eat @ Jumbo..hee.

cheers,
astee

Beautiful Love said...

happy belated birthday to Adrian!

Angie said...

happy belated birthday!!! :D

LZmommy said...

I'm sooo late! :p Happy Belated Birthday to your Hub :)

Lydia said...

Blessed 37th to your dearest~

That was a wonderful celebration with family and a surper yummy cake!