Monday, September 10, 2007

New Hairstyle & High School Musical 2 Weekends

As Anthea is recovering from her illness, i decided to kept her home,instead of going for her usual Sunday outing.

In the morning i brought her to my usual salon to have her hair trimmed. I like my current hairstylist as he can trim thick hair well. So i thought of trying Anthea's hair with him.

I told him to keep her lenght as she wanted to grow long hair and to give a layer behind.He was quite fast and cut her hair without any fuss. I was happy with her new hairstyle. Anthea was happy as well but kept saying it's too short... : )

I told her not to worry as her hair will grow and with layering it will be nice.


Disney Channel is premiereing High School Musical 2 today at 7.30pm, so we decided to eat at home and Anthea can watch the show.

Dinner was MacDonald's takeaways and some other good stuff. The children were very happy and kept saying: "we enjoy life."

The Musical was good and i truely enjoyed it. Songs were nice and the dance as usual - very energetic. Finally Troy & Gabriella KISSED...OMG...!!! So romantic.
(not sure if anthea is the one crazy over HSM2 or it it me.. : P )

Anyway, it's another wonderful & relaxing Sunday for the Aces family.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a coincidence! We had McDonald's for dinner yesterday too... hehehe...

Aces Family said...

hey Idy,

Y'day ST got some Mac's couples,get freebis if u order the EVM, so why not...hee : P

cheers,
astee

Everyday Healy said...

Anthea so pandai posting! Next time can be model! hehe....

LOL! I missed HSM2! I should have subscibe Disney channel. every time say wanna subscribe for Elizabeth, but always din really call up and change the package! LAzy ler me! hehe...

Aces Family said...

Hi Healy,

I think Girls are natural at cameras,wz exception to some boys as well.. : )

No worries on HSM 2, the DVD & CD should be out by now..so go grab them, girl... : )

cheers,
astee