Tuesday, September 11, 2007

FATE....

I am a strong BELIEVER of FATE.

Since young - working life - marriage - children - Fate has played an important part in all these. I know people said Fate lie in your own hand but some of my life happenings could not be controlled by my own hand.

Example : I got retrenched in Dec 2003 when i was expecting Anders. With so many uncertainties plus a new baby coming in March 2004, i knew i needed a job badly. With my condition, no employer will want to employ me.

Fate brought me PT assignment with an Airline as a reservation agent. Then after delivery, i employed a domestic help. Again Fate brought me a Godsend Helper. Then Fate brought me this current job which started as a 4 hrs PT and now flexi hours. So i am very fortunate that all these happenings are to my advantage.

Recently, Fate brought me a new gym membership via my Aunty SK. I went to the gym today and i am very, very motivated.

Last few days, i was contemplating if to order Tung Lok mooncakes via the company special promotion as Adrian wanted to eat them. But if i ordered, the delivery is on 18 sep, a bit too long for him to wait.

Not sure if again Fate is on my side, there was a Mooncakes Bazzar at the Clubhouse when i went for gym and Tung Lok was one of the stores there. I bougth 2 boxes of mooncakes at a very good discount.

Then i smsed Aunty SK as i wanted to give her one box of the mooncakes as my appreciation. Then i realised that she was on Leave till next Monday because of some personal matters. (Aces family wishes cousin HX a speedy recovery.)

I told adrain that if i had not met with her last week means this week i will not be able to go gym and he will not have his mooncakes... : P

FATE !!

2 comments:

Louis & Eve said...

Me thinks that life is part fate and part action on one's part. If you hadn't acted on some of those events, things might not happened either :)

Aces Family said...

indeed, but somehow i find that things just happen and i act after... : P

astee