Sunday, July 22, 2007

Twist of Luck - We GOT IT...

On Friday evening, when the TV programme flashed some of this year NDP show, Anders was very interested in the helicopter displays and he said : "mommy, i want to see National Day Parade leh. "

I told him that he has to asked papa for the tickets. Anyway, we had seen the full dress rehearsal and to me, that is quite an achievement for a family who has no interest in NDP....hee
: P


This year i tried E-balloting for the Preview show but was unsuccessful. Anyway, as consolation, my In-Laws had booked Swissotel the Stamford for this Saturday to see the fireworks display on the NDP Preview. We are all ready for another fun weekends stay at the hotel.

Yesterday, to my surprised, i received an sms from Adrian "I have 2 tickets for the Preview". My first thought was : Wow...Anders wishes has come TRUE. I am very happy but in a bit of dilemma. 2 ticke mean only admit 2 person and ticket stated clearly that :



- CHILDREN, Including infants, require separate tickets.

So this mean that i can only bring either Anthea or Anders. So after some discussion with Anthea, she seem ok not to go to the NDP, instead she will stay with my in-laws at the hotel and enjoy the facilities. Hopefully she will not change her mind on this Saturday.
Now, I am looking forward to another fun filled weekends ahead. I know this working week will pass really fast....hee.

I had collected my Dinner & Dance Lucky Draw prize - a Mini Blender. ( Sure hope that i had won shopping vouchers instead)

3 comments:

LZmommy said...

Wow! You got the tickets and plans for the weekends :)

That was so sweet of Anthea :) I would be in dilemma too if I had to make such decision. I went through that and hope I don't have to make such decision again. :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy,

Yeah, this year we had the strongest link to NDP...haha : )

I am keeping my finger crossed she don't change her mind, otherwise, i will ask my Brother in law & her GF to go instead since we will all be at the hotel... : P

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

Lucky you... enjoy!

Btw, you've been tagged --> http://twinterror.wordpress.com/2007/07/26/tag-four/