Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Masseur’s In-Training

These few days, it had been raining and the weather had turned quite cool. So last evening after dinner, while I was resting and reading my papers. Adrian was reading his notes beside the sofa.
Then I heard Anthea asked: “Papa, I massage you, ok? “

“Ok.” Adrian replied her and father and daughter got the settings ready, as if like a real massage parlor. Daddy brought out his mattress and Anthea help to get his pillow.

Then the session started –

Step 1: stand on daddy’s buttock and do her balancing act

Step 2: used her hand and slap his legs muscles and pat it as it she is playing a drum

Step 3: stand on daddy’s back and walk up & down - massage his back up to his neck area

Meanwhile Anders was busied following what Anthea was doing.

Throughout the session, I keep hearing daddy saying: “harder a bit…yeah, correct.” “Wow…so shiok, later sure can sleep very well. “…ha-ha. He sound like he had a good massage session. Meanwhile I was busy clicking away and thinking to myself – next time I must also try a session.

Today is Siti’s wedding; we called her last night and had a quick chat with her. Happy to hear that things are fine with her & her family in Indonesia.

Both Anthea and Anders kept asking: “Siti jie jie, you married already? “ “When you coming back to Singapore? “ “Is your baby boy or girl, you pregnant already? “etcs.

Children are just so innocent.

3 comments:

LZmommy said...

Your children are so sweet! Where did she learn how to massage? Must be from mommy right? Kekeke....

Aces Family said...

HI LZmommy,

Haha..hmm, i am also not sure where she learnt it from. Definitely not from me...hee : P

astee

Louis & Eve said...

Astee,

If you wanna try, pls make sure that Anders is not around. I'm not sure if you would survive his apprenticeship "training" :)