Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Montage 2009 & an Officer Sneak Preview

Last Wednesday, Anthea came home with some presents from her teachers in celebration of the children day.

Then she showed me a book titled “Montage 2009” and turned to a particular page that showed her name and an article she wrote.

I was very surprised and happy to see that her written work has been accepted by her teacher and printed on a book and given to every child in the school.

Prior to this, she only mentioned to me her artwork was chosen by her form teacher for some display purposes, little did I expect that her written composition cum artwork was printed into the book.

I am really proud of her little achievement and told her that she should continue her good effort in writing her composition.

Yes, her form teacher had mentioned to me during the PTC that Anthea is creative in her composition. The area that I should monitor her is her grammar…hee. I am not good in English grammar too, so I shall make an effort to try to learn with her and improve with her in this area. : )

Adrian’s officer course graduation will be in December and he already had his suit tailored for the formal dinner. The other day at the course, his officer wanted all the men & women to bring in their suit for inspection. So he did a try on and I quickly took a sneak shoot of him wearing the suit.

怎么样? 帅吗?嘻嘻 :P

Now I must get myself something decent and formal for the dinner, heard from his buddy’s wife that it’s going to be a very “boring dinner”. Think I should bring along one of the children DS to kill the boredom…haha.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Papa very handsome in the suit ya! Looking fwd to see u in evening gown too!!

beaglesg said...

Well done Anthea :)

LZmommy said...

Well done Anthea! Perhaps one day you will write a book! :)

Wah! Adrian very smart! :)
Hahaha... I can't imagine you wearing evening dress and holding a DS! :p

Angeline said...

Composition cum Artwork?!
Wow! That just doubled my 'Congrats'!
Superb Job Anthea!!
*Clap Clap Clap*

Beautiful Love said...

Good Anthea! Can imagine how proud and touched you are when u saw her article.

Wow smart daddy leh!