Saturday, May 26, 2007

Tag: 7 Random Things About Myself

I've been tagged by LZmommy on this topic. I will give it a go..

1. My most memorable trip is my Honeymoon to Europe (Switzerland, Paris & London) in June 2000. We had a Top Class tour leader and he made the trip most unforgettable.

2. I Love my dad's home-baked chicken pie the best.

3. I hate cockroaches.

4. I love baking cake / cookies. (Bad news is my oven seem to be out of order - always burnt my bakings.)

5. I would love to bring my children to go for oversea trips. So far, we had gone to KL as a family & with Anthea to Hong Kong.

6. Now, i can't afford to be sick because i am the 'pillar' of the house. So i will try my best to be strong & healthy. Eat well and rest well.

7. I Love my family and i know without them, there is no colors in my life.

Now that i have done this, i know the next part will be difficult as my link of blogging mummies/daddies are limited... : P

Let see what the following say of themselves:

- Jean

- Kevin

5 comments:

LZmommy said...

Thanks for doing the tag :)

I love baking too! And I do hope to bring my kids for overseas trips as well :)

Anonymous said...

hey.. thanks for tagging me. I will try to complete this asap.I still owe LZmommy one tag :)

Aces Family said...

Hi LZmommy

My next target is Gold Coast,Australia, in June 2007.

Hi Jean,
Each day,we get to know each other better.

cheers,
astee

Unknown said...

I would love to cake too! But you know lah. I got no oven and hubby dont intend to get one for me. Have you seen LZmommy's bakes?!!! OMG!

I havent leave Spore mainland since I have kids. Not even sentosa! I think I'm too stingy now that there's only person bring in the $$$ :p

Aces Family said...

hi wokking mum,

Yeah, i saw LZmommy's cupcakes on her blog...looks so cute & delicious...yummy.

Haha...yeah, i understd and it is not easy to go oversea wz 2 kids, esp mei mei is still so young..take your time..when they are bigger, u will enjoy the trip better.

cheers,
astee