Wednesday, March 12, 2008

You’re Invited!!

In less than a month time, Anthea will be celebrating her 6th year old birthday. As this will be her final year in K2 and with this childcare. I planned to let her celebrate her birthday with her classmates.

She has a few good girlfriends whose names I hear almost everyday. They are the Winx Club “fairies” – Lydia, Claudia and Huda. Of course, not forgetting her new found “boyfriend” – Han Yong.

So I thought it would be quite meaningful for her to have a small celebration with all these good friends, whom I think she may or may not get to see after they all graduated and go to different Primary Schools.

There were a few options that I considered but finally short listed one that I believe most children will Love / Adore. It is the McFun Party organized by McDonald. I contacted their Ang Mo Kio outlet and gathered all the information.

My original intention was to have the Party at the McDonald outlet. Last week when I asked 罗 老师 for the class name list to write the invitation cards. 罗 老师asked me when / where is the party. When I told her it would be at the restaurant, she asked Anthea: “为什麽 不要在学校庆祝,老师也可以和你庆祝?

Then I started to ask Anthea if she would like to have the Party in her school since her teachers would like to celebrate this special occasion with her. She said OK.

I had sought the Principal permission to use the school Multi Purpose room for the 1 ½ hour party and she had agreed to it. The party is set for tea time from 3 pm to 4.30 pm.

Last week, I went to pay the McDonald outlet to pay the deposit and collected the invitation cards. At the same time, I will prepare a spread sheet for the child’s parent to select their Happy Meals.

Hopefully all her classmates will enjoy the Party and my Princess will be a Happy Host on 08 April 2008.

No comments: