Thursday, March 06, 2008

My Special Day

Today morning when I on my mobile, smses started coming in:

"Happy 37th Birthday!” (From my long time good friend / 姐妹- Cindy)

“Happy Birthday : - * “( from another long time good friend/ same 姐妹幫 – Andrea)

“Happy Birthday! Need cosmetic/perfume?” (From my eldest brother who is in Manila for business trip and coming back today.)

I am really happy because on my special day, friends & family still have thoughts of me.

Yesterday afternoon, Adrian called me around 4pm and said that he need not report to work and is free for the evening. He went to buy a small birthday cake for a simple family celebration. It was a Mango Cake from Emicakes shop.

After dinner, we had the cake as dessert. Both Anthea and Anders were very happy. They sang the birthday song for me – English & Chinese version. I felt so happy, especially with all my LOVE ones with me.

The cake was very nice and Anthea loves the Mango fillings. She kept asking to have the mango... : )

No big dinner, no fanfare, just a simple celebration and it’s a very fulfilling moment for me.

Another year older and I look forward to another good year ahead. No special wish as I know I have what life wants me to have.

寶貝們, 謝謝你們為媽媽唱的 生日快樂 歌, 開心,我真的好開心!!

In the office, my colleague also bought a small cake for a simple tea birthday celebration. Really thankful for their thoughts... : )



9 comments:

Joyce Long said...

Hi Astee

Happy birthday to you..Its really wonderful to celebrate with you family members... : )

LZmommy said...

Happy belated to you 'Sister' :)

Aces Family said...

Hi Joyce,

Thanks for the well wishes.

Hey Sister,

"bo-gai-li".. : )

cheers,
astee

Angie said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Astee!! Wishing you good health and happiness!!

A Husband's Voice said...

Hey Astee,

Happy (belated) Birthday!!

Aces Family said...

Hi Angelcow,

Thanks for the good health ahd Happiness...收到!!

Hi Dylan,

Thanks for the belated wishes too!! Appreciate.

cheers,
astee

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday to you, dear friend!

Aces Family said...

Hi Jean,

Thanks so much !!

rgds,
astee

Idy said...

Happy belated birthday to you and many happy returns!