Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beachside Birthday Party

In celebration of my niece 1 Year old birthday, my BIL made dinner reservation at this beach restaurant located on Sentosa Island – Café Delmar.

We reached Sentosa around 6pm and since we were early, Adrian brought Anthea to try the Luge which I highly recommended him to do so. Otherwise, we will never come to Sentosa.
While they were at the ride, I brought Anders to the restaurant and when I reached the entrance of the restaurant. I was totally shocked and speechless…hee : P


The restaurant set up was similar to what I always see in CSI Miami and there were loud music playing by the in-house Deejay. The place was full bikinis babes and board short clad dudes. (I was thinking to myself – I am too aunty for this kind of place...hee.)

不认老都不行了!!

My BIL booked 2 tables for the families and also invited relatives. Drinks and food were ordered and they were served promptly. Service was good but I find the price a bit on the high side, considering it’s on a beachfront and not some Hotel setup. Well, I guess everyone had a great time with the food & drinks.

After the cake cutting ceremony, we left the place around 9pm.

(ps: I did not manage to take any photos because my head was “pounding”so heavily with the in house music, I can hardly even move myself around..: P , think I have been out of touch with techno music for too long..Sigh)

Happy 1st Birthday to Faith Tan!!

No comments: