Sunday, February 03, 2008

Call me

On Sunday, Anthea went swimming with my MIL and after that she went over to my in laws house. It seem like my parents in laws are now more confidence in handling the baby and Anthea.

Anthea is happy that she can go back to nai nai house, like she used to do before. However I kept reminding her that both ye-ye and nai nai are busy looking after a baby, so she must not caused too much problems while she is there on Sundays. She said she understood.

In the afternoon, my mobile rang and from the caller ID, it was from my In Laws house. I picked up and it was Anthea on the phone. She said: “mommy, I know your number... “ she read my mobile number to me. I was very happy that she can remember the numbers.

So far, she can dial our home number and now we are training her to remember my mobile number.

Simple reason - in the event of emergency or lost & found, she will know who to call.

On Sunday, we had dinner at Vines Steakhouse. Not sure if the chef had changed because the food standard had dropped. My salmon was so dried that it tasted like those “kunings” that are usually found in nasi lemak. My BIL also complaint that his mix grills also was not good as before. .. : (

Anyway, after dinner, we took a walk to Novena Square 2 to shop in the NTUC. To my surprise, the outlet is so small or am I too used to the Hyper mart... : P

After getting some grocery, we headed to Yumi Yogurt and we had a good time enjoying 2 regular cups of peach yogurt with fillings. Both Anthea and Anders Love the yogurt so much. I am really happy that they are enjoying different kind of food on weekends.

No comments: