Friday, November 16, 2007

Sunday Services

This has been a busy week for me at work.

On Wednesday, after consulting the company doctor, I went to the SATA centre at Woodland Civil Centre to have an X-ray done.

The reason for me doing the X-ray :

- I would like to find out the cause of my backache. I am very conscious of my own health as I know it is very important for me, especially when I have a family to take care of

- As I am still working and covered under company’s medical insurance, it’s good to go through whatever comes along

Now, I am waiting for my X-ray result and it should be out next week… : )

Yesterday, our company had an event day, so the whole day was focused on team discussion. It was a quite a major event as it involved worldwide offices.

Today, finally I have some time to clear my work and catch up with some readings on blogs.


Recently, my brother in law has been going for Sunday services with his fiancée, Cherry. Anthea mentioned to me that she wanted to follow them to church. Well, I am a bit hesitant to let her follow them to church. The main reason is she wanted to go to a real Church (as in the building as she has seen them while we drove passed). For Terence and Cherry, they attend services in an auditorium, so I am worried that Anthea may not know what she is there for.

Now I am trying to find something that is suitable for her. Honestly we have no objection of whatever religion she chose, since we are free thinker

No comments: