Saturday, March 31, 2007

Celebrates GOOD Times...

BONUS DAY !!!

My company practice paying variable bonuses in the Month of April. Last week, i received my letter from my HR as my GM is vacationing in Australia.

The letter was a booster to my moral for the rest of the week. On thursday night, i gave a dinner treat to Lao pa & Lao ma at Ban Heng Restaurant on Boon Keng Road. It is a small teochew restaurant and food was good.

On Friday, our department decided to give ourselves a GOOD treat, for lunch, we went to Aquamarine at Marina Mandarin hotel. It was a buffet and the spread was fantastic.


Well, it's a very good feeling to receive BONUS and for me, beside giving myself good Treats, i will set aside some monies for the children eduction fund. Last but not list on my shopping list - buy a nice present for our new family member - Faith.

Saturday, 31 March

In the morning, i fetched lao pa to the Changi Budget Terminal for his flight from SIN - Haikou. He will be spending a month in Hainan.

In the afternoon, Aces family was invite for lunch at Louis and Eve's place. This is because Eve is doing her confinement and the Confinement Lady has cooked a big pot of Pig Trotters. Knowing that this is one of Adrian's favourite, Louis and Eve had kindly included our shares.


For us, it is also a good time to see Faith as Anders has been asking us the whole week that he want to see Faith Mei Mei... : )

This is my 1st time carrying Faith and when she sleeps in my arm, i feel that the whole world is so peaceful, she is really a darling. I know for sure, i myself, will definitely pamper her alot as she grows. Can't resist no loving her.


Dinner was at S28 coffee shop near our place, we tried AMK Mall but all the restaurants had LONG Q-s. Adrian, anders, Siti and myself had a good meal at the $4.80 'zi-char' stall. Anthea went with mom and dad to a 1 year old birthday party.

No comments: