Monday, March 12, 2007

"Radio Silence" Mode....

I am having a bit of mixed feelings a day before my departure.

a) Happy - finally getting a good break from my monotonous routine. Comes April, when Siti goes back Indonesia, i believe LIFE will be more demanding for me, so this is a good time for me to re-charge.

Also mother in-law is brining Anthea to Hong Kong to meet me and we will be vacationing there for the 3 days. So far, we are on a F&E schedule. However, I have planned up an agenda packed of activities for ourselves, based on some useful informations provided by Hong Kong friends and my cousin, Herng, who has been there.

b) Sad - will be missing the 2 A's for the 3 days that i am in Shenzhen for company Event.

c) Guilty - Much as i would like it to be an Aces Family tour but decided against it because Anders is still not as manageable at this age. And also there is lots of movement in Hong Kong, so it will be too taxing for him. So leaving Daddy and him on home based.

I know for our next oversea trip, it will definitely be as a FAMILY unit.


With this blog, i will be going into "SILENT" mode for the next few days and after this week, i would love to share my experiences with the rest of the family and friends. Till then..

ADIUES !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

take care. enjoy yourself and hv a safe trip!