Monday, April 12, 2010

Top of the World Feelings…

On Saturday, I attended a housewarming gathering at one of my ex-colleague place. Housewarmings are common and nothing special but this colleague new home-sweet-home is none other than the NEW KID IN the BLOCK – Pinnacle @ Duxton
Her housewarming session was scheduled for lunch and I arrived at her home around 12.30pm. When I reached her place, I saw many of the others ex-colleagues and we started chatting happily. Although I only work for this company for a few months but it felt like I knew them for a long time...haha.

After viewing my colleague unit and eating our lunch. We started our tour to the much talk about Sky Bridge. Each owner has 4 access cards to the Sky Bridge and each card can only admit one person at a time. However as we were in “group tours “we decided that one card shall admit few people..hehe : P

I went to the 50th floor sky bridge and took a slow tour around to view the landscape of Singapore. Impressive view but it was a bit hazy because of the Qing Ming Festival.

After touring the 50th floor view, we headed to the 26th storey sky bridge. There was a jogging track for the resident and a children playground. I heard that there will be a gym or fitness area soon. Not bad for a new Block.

It was really a good opportunity for us to view all these for FREE and I heard that Public need to pay in order to access to the sky bridge.

We had a good time at my colleague place and after learning some new dessert recipe from my colleague’s mother. I left for home.

On Sunday, Adrian was on his Guard Duty, so I was home alone with the 2 children. We had a full day of activities while daddy was at work.

We had Dim Sum lunch with my elder brother and my mom. Then we went to Popular and Anthea chose for herself another 3 Geronimo Stilton books – they were birthday presents for her from 大舅。Anders chooses for himself a set of Police station toy from Kiddy Palace. Also a birthday present from my elder brother.

After a good lunch and great shopping we went home to rest while anthea went for her revision lesson. In the evening we had a sumptuous dinner with the extended families.

4 comments:

LZmommy said...

Wow! Looks like a great place to live in :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blessed mum said...

what a view!!

ShanZen - Brightsong said...

I just realised Popular moved out of AMK jubilee. Is there any Popular in AMK now or we would need to go to Bishan's?