Wednesday, March 03, 2010

I’m Loving it…

Nope, I am not advertising for Macdees and hope they would not sue me for infringement…hehe.

Yes, this is my exact feeling for the month of February 2010 and I hope this feeling will continue as I progress.

February has been an amazingly great month for me. Besides welcoming the Tiger Year in happiness & joyous mood. It was also the 1st month of my new job/new role.

I had started my journey as a work-from-home mom and I am really enjoying this new privileges.

First and foremost – no more morning rush hours. Secondly, I had included a morning jogs into my new routine. Thirdly – I have ample time to prepare or buy lunches for Anthea & myself. Last but not least – household chores are all within my area & control.

I had been through a few training sessions with my oversea colleagues on new area such as co-ordination of Virtual Meetings and also virtual demonstrations for our members.

It has been a wonderful learning curve and as I progress into in the new role, I am hoping I can build a career out of it. I knew a few of my other colleagues started just like what I am doing now. As their children grew up, their profile changed and they are still enjoying the job.

As for the part on being lonely since I am all by myself at work. Honestly, I don’t feel lonely at all. I have friends who are communicating with me via msn/yahoo. Also face book friends who are giving me all the encouragement. I am grateful to all the companionship from all my wonderful friends/families.

Now I am looking forward to another wonderful month of celebrations in March and continue the Loving feelings...: )

2 comments:

Beautiful Love said...

As I always said, Astee, YOU ARE A BLESSED LADY!

Enjoy :p

Aces Family said...

Hi BL,

Like i always said too : We are all BLESSED in our own special way..: )