Friday, January 08, 2010

新开始

This is the 1st week of school reopens and I am back to my normal morning rush hours. After a one month break, I was worried that Anthea may had a hard time getting back to the routine but again my worries were uncalled for..hehe. Matter of fact, she even said that she was looking forward to seeing her classmates again.

Our routine is pretty much the same as last year so I would consider us a “老鸟“。There are a few blogging mommies that I know had Primary 1 children and I can really feel their excitement in the air via their blog & facebook. To all these mommies – I said “加油!一切都会顺利的!!”

Also not forgetting my little niece, Faith, who is starting her nursery class, this week – May she enjoys her lesson and makes more new friends. : )

This week also marked the start of Anthea’s Chinese lesson at Tien Hsia. She had requested for a holiday break during December, so I let her, after all shel need her holiday. She is following the same teacher and I am really happy as 白老师 is really a remarkable teacher. As for Anders, he is still on waiting list for the K2 classes.

On Thursday, we had dinner at ION Orchard with my long time sister from the USA – Shirley. Yes, Shirley is in town this week and we had arranged to meet up. She was staying at Hyatt and we had the chance to view the hotel room & facilities and I know this may just be our next Staycation hotel…hehe.

We had a wonderful dinner at Republic Opera and I was quite surprised that we can find seats easily, compared to the last time we were there, but that was a weekend.

We chatted for almost 2 hours and finally called it a night and bid Shirley good night & good bye…till we meet again.

This first week has been a very smooth and relaxing week as the pressure is not here yet but I know as we go along, with more tests & examination in line, it will come surely but slowly.

2 comments:

Mommy Lose Weight said...

thank you Astee for all the encouragements in my facebook.

We jia you together okay! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.