Monday, December 07, 2009

TOP Voter Prize

Recently one of the Blogging Mommies – LZ mommy took part in a Blogging contest organized by Dumex. In order to win the contest, she needed as many votes as possible.

Being an ardent follower of her blog and knowing her to be such an amazing mommy to her 3 wonderful children and a loving hubby. I told myself that I would cast in as many votes as I can.

Every day, I would log on to the contest page and cast in my votes. Initially it was one vote per day as the organizer had arranged. Then it changed the voting system and we could vote every 3 hours..hehe. It was quite thrilling to see the vote’s number running higher each day and at times when another blogging mommy votes overtook LZmommy votes, I would feel the “pinch”…haha.

Nonetheless, at the end of the contest – LZmommy won the contest with a very HIGH VOTES and good lead.

The other day while on face book, I received a message from LZmommy telling me that I had won the highest voters prize.

It was quite a sweet surprise to me. I cast my votes daily on the basis that LZmommy is like a “cyber twin” to me and thus, I had to give all my best to support my twin, regardless if I win anything.

So after hearing what she told me, I went to the contest site and check out on the winning detail and true enough I saw my name on the Top 3 voters – I was the 2nd highest voters...hehe.

I contacted Dumex and told them about my name being mentioned on winning the contest. The person in charge was very nice and kind enough to allow me to pick up my prizes today, instead of tomorrow. ..: )

For the prize winner – we won for ourselves $100 Robinson vouchers & $120 Mamil Gold Hamper. Not bad for a 1st time voting contest for me and it’s a small windfall too..haha.

So we shall be doing our Christmas shopping soon, Thanks to LZmommy!!

6 comments:

ML Chai said...

恭喜恭喜,皇天不负苦"vote"人!

Angeline said...

Oh Cool!!!
Though out of all the participants, I know 3, still I ONLY casted my votes for LZmommy!
*pout*
But I guess I lost to you!! *giggle*

Congrats girl!!! Definitely worth it!

Blessed mum said...

congrats! i voted daily too but guess i lost out on the 3hourly part..

Angie said...

haha! congrats to you too!

Joyce Long said...

wah..congrats..i vote other mommy lor...did not get anything...

you always have the luck leh..

LZmommy said...

Your prize looks very good! :) Thank you for your support and votes Astee and I won't be able to win without your votes :)

Btw, till now I yet to receive my prize :(