Friday, March 21, 2014

Happy 10th Birthday, Anders

His birthday always coincide with the Term 1 school holiday, thus it is not easy to invite friends to his party as most would be off for their own holidays.
 




























This year he had a few wishes for us to grant:

  1. Catching a movie with his best friend
  2. Play date with his few good friends at kids Amaze
  3. Special meals with the family

 
Yes, all these were full filled and he had a great time with his friends and families.

















At every birthday, I felt a sense of accomplishment as he reaches the 10th milestone. He has not been an easy child, very temperamental and emotional and many times can set me to edge of tearing.





I know I had to embrace all these with an open heart and mind, it’s easy said than done but I know I WILL HAVE TO DO IT. 

On this special day, I wish my son – Happy 10th Birthday. 


 

No comments: