Friday, January 12, 2007

我爱 Anthea....

Finally it's Friday and i am looking forward to the weekends. I want to spend more quality time with Anders and Anthea, hopefully, this is slowly reduces Anders's Stress of going to school.

On Thursday, i brought both to school as usual and sat with them during assembly. Two of anthea's classmate came and sat next to her. Both of them are boys, names are Han Yong and Xavier New. I was observing them and i noticed that Han Yong was looking at Anthea and smiling very sweetly. Suddenly he said "我爱 Anthea". I was a bit surprised with his sudden expression and just smiled at him. Then Xavier also said "我 ye 爱 Anthea". Then i realised that this 爱 is referring to their kiddy's kind of concern for one another. I think i must start to think like children when talking to them. Otherwise, i will not be able to understand their language.

For the last 2 days, Ander's teacher feedback that Anders is getting better each day in school but it will still take a while for him to really settle down.



Deep in my heart, i know that both anthea and anders will settle well in the new environment. Every night - my hope is : Tomorrow will be better.

(Dear Darlings, mommy will always be there for the 2 of you. Be strong and we will achieve another milestone together as ACEs. I LOVE You )

3 comments:

therens said...

Hi Astee

My My! Anders looks exactly like a miniature version of Adrian. Maybe you should put their childhood photos side by side and blog it...

Nellie

Louis & Eve said...

Exactly! The two of them are so alike from the hairstyle down to characters and even expressions.

Hmmm... actually, putting the 2 childhood pictures together might be an idea ;)

Anonymous said...

hey... glad to know you are enjoying your trips to school with the 2 As. How is ANder's coping? He should be fine, he's a brave boy!

I think the "ai" must have shocked you a lil' but they are innocent at this age... no worries la. Take care.