Sunday, November 26, 2006

Rebonding Hair Day

Morning - usual routine of marketing. Then went to wash the car. Last week i was busy so did not wash it and today it was really dirty and the wash was thorough.

It's been a while since i last rebonded my hair. These few weeks, the messiness and unmanageble hair days make me decided to do my rebonding today.

My usual hair salon - Matchpoint is fully booked and the hair stylist kept changing, so i thought of trying a new salon. Georgie De Salon - AMK Central Blk 712. The hair stylist who did my hair is Danny Tan - Branch Manager. What i like is they worked in pair most of the time, so the whole procedure was quite fast. It took about 3 hours - rebond, treatment and hair cut. His skill is also good. Think i will go back to him again for my next hair cut. It cost me $159 nett. Well, i will take it as a X'mas Treat for myself... : P

Dinner was at Lemon Grass in Heeren. Terence's treat has been postponed to next week as the place they were planning to go is booked for wedding dinner. Anyway, Lemon Grass food is as usual - delicious.


Then after dinner, we strolled down Orchard road and the lights are beautiful. The mood is also very joyous. People all around taking photos with all the X'mas Tree outside the shopping malls.

Our last stop was at Spageddies at Paragon, we had Tiramisu and children had ice cream.

Another wonderful day for the Family.

Daddy Smses "Happy to hear chdren enjoyed at vivo. Looks like xmas comes early for them. Love n Kisses "

No comments: