Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Growing up...

On Monday morning, brought anthea to her childcare. Her class form teacher, teacher Ida, asked me about her changing to a new school next year. I told her of the reason and she mentioned that she will be taking care of the playgroup next year, ie: anders's group. Opps...what a pity that we are going to miss out on that. Anyway, i told her that i will see how the 2A's junior adjust to the new environment, should it be against any odds, i will transfer them back...hee....well, i always think to myself "always part of good notes as you never know when you will return again".

This time round the 2A's has been asking me about daddy. Anthea will keep asking me when is dad coming home. Anders is asking "Papa, where?" It seem like they are now missing him more than his previous oversea attachment in August 2006.

My 2 little darlings are starting to understand FEELINGS...: ) each time seeing them play and "fight" with each other. I have a sense of warmth in my heart. Hope that as they Grow up togther, they will share their joys/sorrows together.



Day 3 in oversea : Daddy smses "Luggage no prob. VIP clearance at a'port. 18degC. 6hrs diff. Jog 3km in gym. Went Shrine tour tdy. Start 2mr, No Kettle. Coil superb. Thai noodle very diff n good. Tok when got SIM Card."



ps: So our dear daddy effort in his relentless packing is showing positive result..

No comments: