Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday, Anders!


His birthday falls within the March school holiday, so he had the whole week to celebrate it.

We had asked him how would he like to celebrate it and he said he wanted to invite his usual gang of 4 but it was not possible as Bryan would be away for his holiday and Nicole had changed to a new school and it was not easy to invite her. So the only ONE left available was Ryan.

So we had a simple family dinner and invited Bryan along. Dinner was at TCC and it was a great choice as the food was delicious and we had a 50% discount off total bill as it was my birthday month too.


After dinner, Anders requested to play his favorite arcade game with Ryan. They had great fun at the machine. Then we proceeded to MacDonald for a simple cake cutting celebration and had our dessert at the same time.

Each birthday we celebrate for him meant we had reached another milestone – he is not an easy child to bring up. There were many occasions that I had teared because I felt that I had failed as a mother in disciplining him. But I know I cannot give up on him because if I do so, he will be a goner forever. So no matter what happen, I have to be there for him.

So on this special day – I just want to tell him: “Happy Birthday Anders, Mommy loves you very much!”

 

 

No comments: