Saturday, June 30, 2012

Happy 40th Birthday to Daddy!

Adrian was on oversea detachment for 2 months – end April to end June 2012. The last trip he went was sometime in 2006, when I still had my faithful helper, Siti, with me. So I didn’t felt too stressful handing the children and housework during that time.

Now it’s a different scenario, not only did I have to handle all the above alone and to top it off – I was suffering a major backache issue. So there were lots of worries and tensions on my part. But thankfully to all the families support and the children well behaved, we went passed the 2 months in quite a swift. I was glad when Adrian arrived Singapore on 29 June 2012.

The timing was perfect and we had a family birthday celebration cum homecoming welcome for him at the Prego, Fairmont Singapore on the Saturday evening.











Simple dinner cum birthday celebration but important thing is we are a FAMILY again. Till his next trip…Happy 40th Birthday to Daddy!

No comments: