Monday, April 04, 2011

Happy 7th Birthday to Anders


Anders had expressed his intention to invite his classmates for his 7th birthday celebration. As he just started Primary 1 and I am not too familiar with his classmates parents, so I told him we should celebrate his birthday in school so that all his classmates can be invited to the party. He was agreeable to the idea and with this – I started the Party Planning.


The 1st step was to get his form teacher approval and arranged the party at recess time. A few emails correspondences with the form teacher – Mrs. Phua and we were all set for the party.


On 22nd March morning, I went to collect his cake and headed to his school for the party. At 9.25am, the form teacher brought the children to the canteen and we started with the cake ceremony. After eating the cake, we had some simple beehoon with chicken nuggets, fishballs and dou fu for their main meal. We ended the meal with a bottle of Vitagen.


It was a simple birthday celebration and I believed Anders had enjoyed it with all the blessings from his friends and teachers. Happy 7th Year old, my dearest Anders!

No comments: