Friday, December 31, 2010

Farewell 2010!


2010 has been a really fruitful and fulfilling year for Aces family.

This year in February, I started on my long timed dream job – work from home mom. My role is a Client Services Executive and as my office is in UK, I am able to work from home. This allows me to continue to tend after Anthea’s afterschool care.

Anders graduated from Kindergarten level in 2010 and he would be starting his formal primary education comes January 2011. It would be another challenging year for me, now that I have to look after both their afterschool needs.

Anthea did well in her Primary 2 academic results and we were proud of her achievement. Next year would be a more demanding year for her as she would be dealing with new subject in school – Science.

As for myself, I believe I would grow more in my role, both domestic and in work, and I hope I would have a better achievement for 2011 as well.

Adrian would be busy in his work and may likely be doing a Full time diploma course and so he would be looking at another milestone.

We have been blessed with love and care from our families and friends and we know we would not take all these for granted and we would cherish them more in the going years.

With this note, the aces family would like to wish all our families and friends a Happy New Year and all the best in 2011!!

Cheers
!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:) i like this family photo.. so lovely!! little girl looks like you astee and your boy looks like his father... :)