Tuesday, December 12, 2006

InterAct Event in Shenzhen...

Join InterACT Shenzhen!

We kindly invite you to join the InterACT Shenzhen event on Monday January 15th. The whole event will take from about 09.00 till 18.00hrs. The dress code for this event will be casual. More details will follow later this week. Please mark the date of January 15th in your agenda.


My company is organising an event titled INTERACT on Tour 2006 - 2007.

The last one was in Netherlands for the European teams.

For Asia, there are a few locations : Japan, Shenzhen and Shanghai. For our group in Singapore, we will be heading to Shenzhen for the event.


This will be mine 1st time leaving the 2 A's junior will be home alone with Daddy. I have brieftly mentioned this travel schedule to daddy and he said he would be fine with the children. Anyway, by then both of them will be going full day childcare.

I have spoke to Anthea and told her that mommy will be away for a few days for work purposes. She seem to understand and said she will be sleeping with siti jie jie. However, her 1st question to me is: "you don't want me already? ". I assured her that it is for work purposes and i will be back very soon.

This is my 1st oversea trip without the children, it is going to be an emotional one for me. I know i will miss them dearly... : (

Thanks goodness, it is a short trip.

No comments: